Friday, April 25, 2014

Shanice's gamble ! First strip!

Good morning , GG bloggers. Sorry that it took awhile to post the latest GG strip. I was in a car accident and recuperating . Don't worry . All parties involved are fine. Praise GOD. Since I didn't post Weds. , I've dropped TWO  strips for Friday. After all GG belongs to you all , right ? 2 weeks from now we move  into the Randy Series / The Brothahood . It's going to be intense. Also , GG is moving into the animation stage ! That's right ! ANIMATION! This phase will move our GG family on to the screen. It's a costly venture , family. I will need your help .This is what I'm considering. An exclusive VIP GG group. 3 dollars a month or 20 dollars a year will get 4strips a week , first look at all animation and it's progress. Also discount on upcoming GG gear. Cups , shirts , etc. This will be for VIP GG fans ONLY. How do you all feel about taking our girl to the next level. Share your thoughts. What else would you like to have as a GG VIP ? Enjoy the strips. Remember ...2 strips today. Love Ya'll. Thank you all for the prayers and kind words.

15 comments:

  1. Will be happy to support. God bless and glad you are well after the accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Be Happy to Support. I'm glad that you all are well. loving the comic. Thanks for the messages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're ok! I'll support you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speedy Recovery keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanking God you and yours are OK. I will support your efforts to grow your dream. Keep doing what you're doing. We support you!, By the way I received my cup, but it was not signed! Any way it will become part of my collection of all your themed cups. Maybe the VIP's can get signed cups from you as being part of your marketing efforts, what you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , Marion. Sorry about that. Signed one will be on the way. That's not a bad idea. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. Glad u're Ok. Speedy recovery and I'm looking forward to the Randy series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you , Family. Love you much .:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever I can do to help, let me know

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that you're doing well!! Gg animated... Yes please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds great we need more animation with a positive perspective. Keep you the good work! 20.00 a year thats not bad folks spend that on coffee. ;)

    Feel better btw. :)

    ReplyDelete