Friday, April 11, 2014

Lenita is down !

Hello , Family ! Hope that you all are having a great day. A lot of stuff is going on with GG. Big surprise this week. Email subscribers will be the first to see it. I'm also considering adding an additional strip each week. I will explain the details later. Who is your favorite character? New series coming soon after the Lenita Series. Don't worry. All of our friends as well as GG will be back. Be blessed and please share with your family and friends.

11 comments:

  1. I live!!! "Hair Don't Bleed." Thank God for the Fro... Lenita knocked the mess out of Sneed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you wouldn't do that to us!! lol whew... Saved by the fro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite so far is Lenita. - but it's so hard to choose!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You almost gave me a heart attack!!!! I was like noooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Lanita! Here's to Sneed's slimy behind getting his!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew!!!! I'm excited that she's ok!!! Here's to Sneed getting what he deservs!!! Love your cartoons, they have so much life in them!!!

    ReplyDelete